Saturday, 7 August 2021

THE POOR BRAHMIN (Moral/Motivational English Story)

 

           THE POOR BRAHMIN

There was lived a poor brahmin family in a village.


He lived with his one daughter, one son and his wife in a small hut.


He was very lazy.He always blamed to his ancestors for his poverty.

He went out every morning carrying a clean bag to nearby villages.


He was returned home with enough rice for the day's meal everyday.

One day heavy storm wind blown and his small hut smashed.


He cried and said to God that "Ohh God why you merciless with 

me”?

But after some time he thought that why I am blaming my ancestors

 and God ?

 I have done all faults, because I did not do anything except begging.

 If I would have done some work ,then this day would have been not

 come.

Then he started the house revamping job by the help of  his family.

During digging his home for foundation ,he found a jewellery

 filled box which was kept inside his home in underground.


By see this jewellery box ,he became very happy.

“The jewellery box was kept by his ancestors.This information was 

not known by the poor brahmin.He was very lazy ,that's why the 

father of  this poor brahmin had not said about this jewellery box 

before dead. His father thought that whenever his son will realize 

and start work by himself , then  he will find this jewellery box 

easily .”

After that the poor brahmin sell some precious ornament and made a

beautiful house for his family.He started a business to maintain his 

family by saying to God and his ancestors "Thank you ". I apologize

to God and my ancestors for what I said.


After that day onwards he never went for begging and lived happily.

 

Moral of the story-Never blame to others for your job,do your work contineously ,definitely you will be success oneday.Think always positive way before every work you start.

 

Writer-Priyaranjan Mishra




No comments:

Post a Comment